Saturday, March 28, 2009

New hair number a million and two

If you know me you know my vast adventures in messing about with my hair, bleaching, chem straightening, but most recently...extensions. I bought 100 new upper quality ones off ebay and being the cheapass I am I thought "oh that'll about do it". Two days before the weekend I realise that in fact I need a much larger quantity and I had to frantically find my old ones, dye em, and throw them in. Im going to remove and replace the yucky ones when I get the time to hop on the internet and the money to purchase some more babies. Heres me at Syke with em in..


Had to say I got a bunch of attention out and had to beat off the guitarist of Isle of Capri with a stick haha, so obviously doing something right :P

No comments:

Post a Comment